The Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the “Annual Automotive Thermal management summit” scheduled on December 4-5, 2017 in Detroit, U.S.A. This premier B2B event will bring together senior experts from Automotive and Heavy duty equipment industries, to discuss new developments and future visions on energy efficient thermal comfort solutions, innovative in the thermal management industry,delegates will have the chance and opportunity to discuss the key issue regarding thermal management,poertrainclimate control solution, thermal modelling and integrated thermal management, all in a platform to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit as our speaker. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Detroit, United States. Upcoming December!
About Us: Curtis & Wyss offers business facilitation platforms for clients who want to develop in growth markets. We conduct exhaustive Research, match buyers and sellers, then produce high profile events, all with a strategic focus on facilitating deals - all in the right place and at the right time. We work in six key sectors, leveraging our expertise to create deal flow, foster networking and train leaders. Our global team works to meet your needs, tailoring our diverse service base to keep you at the forefront of the latest market and industry trends.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Human comfort and mobile air conditioning efficiency
- Advanced designs in automotive climate control systems, improving HVAC efficiency and cabin air quality in emerging markets
- Thermal management in EVs & HEVs, opportunities for future vehicles
- Climate control for low refrigerant charge protection in heavy duty vehicles
- Safety assessment of CO2 MAC system during leakage
- Infotainment & electrical system thermal management with effective integration of CAE and vehicle
- Fuel cell vehicle development and advanced cooling systems
- Thermal management of high voltage batteries
Why should you be there?
- Network with VPs, Directors and Managers of Automotive thermal Management
- Learn next generation thermal management systems and components
- Learn the strategies of lowering manufacturing costs – increasing vehicle energy efficiency
- Understanding the Virtual driving cycle of thermal modelling & new development in CAE techniques
- Interact and connect with some of the most innovative minds in the industry. Etc.
Who Should Attend and From Industries
- Parts & Components Supplier
- Tier 1
- Systems Integrator
- Design, Testing, and Consulting
- Heavy Duty Incl. Heavy truck, Industrial, and Military Government
- Aerospace Operations and Services
- Specialty Vehicle.
From Job Title:
- Directors, VPs, Managers and Heads of
- R&D and R&D Management
- Engineering Management
- Product and System Design & Development
- Corporate Executive and Administrative Management
- Testing, Validation & Certification
- Design engineers
- System Engineers
- Material Scientists
- CTOs and all industries and markets whose products, operations and services are within thermal properties and states