Despite the increased application of software-based functionality among technology companies, the automotive sector continues to steadily encounter challenges, calling for a transformation of the entire market into becoming software centric, or in other words- agile.
The summit is designed to closely examine these challenges and exhibit how they can be coped with by embracing agile methods in software development.
Join our summit for smart development processes and get accompanied in taking real steps towards going agile!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Integrating solutions on how to support your strategic aims with your business processes while adhering to industry standards
- Learning how to successfully accommodate the dynamics of customers behavior and react flexibly to markets through the application of agile methods
- Learn how to effectively combine lean and agile development methods to achieve a shorter development cycle with less errors.
- Learn how adopting an agile philosophy can guide you in stepping ahead of your competition and going along the road of operational excellence
Who Should Attend?
Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Team Leaders and Managers of:
- Software Development
- Telematics Service Providers
- Product Development
- Open Innovation
- Industry Leaders
- Automotive design/architecture
- Performance Measurement
- Innovation & Strategy
- Business Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Commercial Innovation
- Leading Motorsport Companies