Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Human Factors Excellence for Medical Device Design Summit scheduled for December 7-8, 2017 in Budapest.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Budapest upcoming December!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Assess ongoing and forthcoming regulatory concerns that impact human factors strategy
- Forge cross functional collaboration between engineering, design, development, usability, risk mitigation, and safety through an integrated approach to human factors
- Increase product safety & usability to enhance user experience
- Minimize user related risk through comprehensive Human Factors consideration in all life cycle phases
- Improve validation and usability testing and training to streamline approval process
Who should attend:
CEOs, Vice-Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Engineers of:
- Research & Development
- Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Affairs
- Human Factors and User Experience
- Human Factors Research
- User Experience Design
- Usability Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Global Technology
- Medical Device Innovation
- Medical Device Packaging