Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Annual Animal Feed and Nutrition Summit scheduled on June 22 – 23, 2017 in Berlin, Germany
By joining this conference of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about the up-to-the-minute issues of Animal Feed and Nutrition. This premier B2B event is designed to discuss industry leading research and provide information to feed industry professionals and nutritional consultants. It offers suppliers an invaluable opportunity to display their innovation and helps those in the feed and pet food industries stay up-to-date on current developments. This highly focused event is an invaluable opportunity to have many top decision-makers in one room.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the “Annual Animal Feed and Nutrition Summit” scheduled on June 22 – 23, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin upcoming June!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Nutrition for Skeletal Muscle Health
- New Perspectives of Evaluating Nutritional Values of Microalgae
- New technologies for animal safety
- Implications between nutrition and the immune system
- Chromium Supplementation and Immune Function in Dairy Cattle
- The new approach on medicated feed
- The Impact of Chromium Supplementation on Dairy Cattle Performance
- Cost-effective technology solutions
- Innovation in feed additives
- Interactions Between the Feed and Feeding Environment
- Protein strategy in animal feed
- Serotonin and the Physiology of Calcium Homeostasis During the Transition Period
- Challenges for feed resources
- New Milk Analysis Technologies to Improve Dairy Cattle Performance
- Characterization of Non-Nutritive Factors of Feeds for Model Development
Who should attend?
VPs, directors, superintendents,