Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Animal Welfare Innovation Forum scheduled on June 22 – 23, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
By joining this conference of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about the up-to-the-minute issues of Animal Welfare Innovation Forum. This premier B2B event is designed to discuss industry leading research and provide information to Animal Welfare industry professionals. It offers suppliers an invaluable opportunity to display their innovation and helps those in the Animal Welfare industries stay up-to-date on current developments. This highly focused event is an invaluable opportunity to have many top decision-makers in one room.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the "Animal Welfare Innovation Forum" scheduled on June 22 – 23, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin upcoming June!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Recognize the prerogative of Animal Welfare in today‘s age
- Analyze trends, and topics prevelent in today‘s industry
- Analyze today‘s innovations in order to find more fiscally, and environmentally sustainable solutions
- Creating value through incremental and disruptive innovation
- From product to business model innovation
- Analyzing the fiscal risks and externalities on innovation
- How to use analytics and big data to develop products and drive innovation?
- Open and Outsourced Innovation Frameworks
- Partnerships between large companies and start-ups: Network to further the development of the industry
Who should attend?
Directors, VPs, Managers and Heads of:
Interest for companies in the following industries: