Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to FSM scheduled on October 9 – 10, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
By joining this summit of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about:
- Driving customer-focused solutions to improve service delivery
- Leveraging latest technical solutions and strategies to maximise agility and competitive advantage
- Seamlessly integrating systems to drive operational efficiency gains and productivity
- Realising the value of internal data to predict trends and fill gaps
- Attracting and retaining talent in the global marketplace
- Improving seamless integration and two-way sharing of data to effectively integrate hardware, software and technology.
You will hear about developing the best recruitment and retention strategy, about the new regulation and impact on clinical trials, digitalization and e-recruitment, the site staff engagement, motivation of the patients, cooperation with the CRO and many other topics related to the patient recruitment and retention. This Summit will help you understand how the top pharmaceutical companies deal with their problems and challenges in the world of patient recruitment.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the “FSM” scheduled on October 9 – 10, 2017 in Berlin, Germany. This premier B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest developments of. It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin upcoming October!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Plenary Sessions with international keynote speakersand case studies on how to drive efficiency gains and costs savings with effective FSM
- Exclusive VIP Discussion Evening (invitation only)
- Identifying best practice in FSM design
- Building effective mobility strategies with the latest technology and devices
- Implementing effective scheduling and GPS and GIS systems
- Improving enterprise asset management
- Planning and delivery of long duration mobility projects
- Developing, integration and deploying FSM solutions across multiple geographical sites
- Interactive workshop sessions to discuss key challenges in smaller groups of the overall delegations?
Who should attend?
Chief Executives, Executive Directors,