Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Global Automotive Aerodynamics Summits scheduled for October 18 – 19, 2017 in Stuttgart.
By joining this summit of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about the current issues on Automotive Aerodynamics Industry. This is an opportunity for leaders from automotive, technologists, academia and the wider service community to discuss progress and share insight on strategies. The field of Automotive Aerodynamics has seen the introduction of new challenges in the passenger – motorsport and heavy vehicle sector. Advanced methods and technologies, innovative approaches and styling are among the engineering research scope. Don’t miss the opportunity to engage in technical discussions with top-level industry experts. There are going be the latest case studies.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the “Global Automotive Aerodynamics Summit” scheduled on October 18 – 19, 2017 in Stuttgart, Germany. This premier event will enable the participants to learn about the latest developments of Automotive Aerodynamics. It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Stuttgart upcoming October!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Integrating new Solutions into current development
- Discover new business opportunities
- Interact with influential business executives, innovators and business leaders
- Future of aerodynamics of tomorrow right now
- Clinical case studies on Automotive aerodynamics
- Advancements in automotive engineering
- Developments in Automotive aerodynamics
- What new technologies mean for consumers
- Trade-offs between aerodynamics and marketing
- Current legislative constraints and limits
Who should attend? Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Team Leaders and Managers of:
- Leading motorsport companies
- Industry Leadering
- Product development
- Open innovation
- Automotive design/architecture
- Performance measurement
- Innovation & Strategy
- Business Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Commercial Innovation