Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Next Generation Cable Summit scheduled for October 19 - 20, 2017 in Lisbon.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Portugal upcoming October!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- The latest trends, with an overview of the year and projections for the years to come
- Future of TV
- Innovations and technological developments: Cable next-gen broadband, Gigabit and cloud-based video services, DOCSIS 3.1 IP,OTT, 4K/UHD video, and others
- Next generation applications and how they will impact producers, traders and distributors around the world- A new access network architecture DAA
- Virtual Reality World
- SDN/NFV, vCPE, WiFi, Fiber Deep
- How can the industry prepare for the arrival of 5G and increasingly smart, connected lifestyles?
- The economic outlook in the developing and developed world, addressing the many challenges and opportunities facing the industry
Who should attend?
CTOs, CIOs, CEOs, VPs, Directors,
From Industries Including: