Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the R&D Collaboration Summit in Pharma Industry scheduled for NOvember 13 & 14, 2017 in Prague.
This premier event will bring together experts from all levels of the the R&D Collaborations in Pharma ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry as well as academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Prague upcoming November!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- R&D controlling as a strategic management tool
- Valuing R&D projects and pipeline management
- Cost and resource management of R&D projects
- Performance measurement in Pharma R&D and KPIs
- Earned Value Analysis in R&D project controlling
- Learn to fail fast? Managing risk and uncertainties in R&D
- Successful outsourcing and collaboration of R&D projects
Who should attend?
CEO, Vice-Presidents, Directors, Chief Research Officers, Managers including:
- Research and Development
- Project Controlling
- Portfolio Management
- R&D Cooperation
- Product Development
- Pre / Clinical research
- Business Planning
- Business Development Accounting
- Investment and financial planning
- Partner Management from the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries