The Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the, "Annual Surfactant Summit", scheduled on Oct 26th - 27th, 2017 in Berlin, Germany. This premier B2B event will enable the participants to depth look into the market driver’s household cleaning products along with the personal care industry and their trends & developments. This Summit will be focusing on current trends and dynamic growth of the surfactant industry, as we know the oil price fluctuations, feedstock prices and demand from different regions across the globe might impact on the growth of the business. At this Annual Surfactant Summit, industry leaders will come together to discuss regulatory, technological and as well as the new revolution specialty markets from R&D to market breakthrough.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit as our guest speaker. We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Impact of Oil Price Volatility on the Surfactant Industry
- Feedstock: Current & Future Input
- The Bigger Picture: LCA & Sustainability
- Consumer Insights & Product Quality
- Market Challenges & Opportunities
- CLP & Regulation
- Breakthrough Trends & Developments in Household & Personal Care Applications
- Emerging Specialities
WHY should you be there and Who You will Meet?
- CEOs, CCOs, CTOs CFOs
- President & VPs
- Supply Chain Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Global Commercial Managers
- Business Development Managers
- R&D Directors
- Product Managers
- Head of Surfactant Products
- Venture Principals & Many more...
Who should attend?
- Consumer product manufacturers
- Surfactant manufacturers
- Cosmetic product / ingredient formulators
- Raw material producers & suppliers
- Product developers
- Regulatory affairs specialists
- Personal care brand owners
- Natural cosmetic /ingredient producers
- Consultants, cosmetic associations
- Equity firms and individuals interested in growing in the cosmetic business.