Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Food Contact Materials Summit scheduled for November 16 & 17, 2017 in Philadelphia.
This premier event will bring together experts from all levels of the Food Contact Materials ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry as well as academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Amsterdam upcoming November!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
The regulatory background
- European Union update on food contact materials (FCM) in foodstuffs
- Recommendation on rubber for FCM
- Revision of regulation on FCM
- Relevant test methods for endocrine disrupting chemicals
Test methods for FCM
- Current technical challenges and developments
- Compliance work vs analysis of polyolefin granulates
- How to proof functional barriers?
Who should attend?
CEO, Vice-Presidents, Directors, Chief Research Officers, Managers including:
- Quality assurance & control
- Product safety
- Raw material control
- Regulatory affairs & support
- Research & development
From Industries Including:
- Food and drink industry
- Food trade
- Packaging industry
- Food inspection offices
- Research institutes
- Professional associations