Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Microfluidies Congress scheduled for November 23 & 24, 2017 in Vienna.
This premier event will bring together experts from all levels of the the Microfluidies in Pharma ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry as well as academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Congress in Vienna upcoming November!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Commercialisation of microfluidic technology
- Droplet microfluidics
- Digital microfluidics
- Centrifugal microfluidics
- Paper-based systems
- Intertial microfluidics
- Acoustofluidics P
- Gas microflows
- Sensing technologies
- Modelling and simulation
- Sample preparation
- 3-D printing of microfluidic devices
- Technology patent law
Who should attend?
CEO, Vice-Presidents, Directors, Chief Research Officers, Managers including:
- Pharmaceutical scientists
- Molecular Biology
- Medical information
- Discovery Chemistry
- Biopharmaceutical Development
- Development Analytics and New Technologies
- CEOs, CROs, senior instrumental professionals directors and research associates
- Medical Devices
- Clinical development
- Scientists in biology, physics, medicine
- Investors, industrial deciders who need or want to see the potential and threats of microfluidics in the development of novel biological tools.