Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Global Food Safety Summit scheduled for May 29 – 30, 2017 in Berlin.
This premier B2B event will bring all levels of the of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry as well as academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin upcoming May!
Who should attend?
Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads and Team Leaders and Managers including:
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Food Retailing, Catering & Restaurant Services
- Sanitation & Hygiene Services
- Food Safety Software
- Food Fraud, Adulteration & Prevention
- Food Traceability
- Supply Chain Management
- Public Health
- Product Inspection
- Distributors of Food Safety Products
- Risk Management & Risk Communications
- Food Safety Legislation & Policy Making
- Food Safety Litigation
- Food Testing
- Food Processors
- Food Manufacturers
- Testing Laboratories
- Importing / Exporting
- Law Firms
- Other Food Safety Professionals