By joining this summit of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about the current issues on Tumor Models. This premier event is a huge opportunity for medical leads to discuss progress, share insights on strategies and enable its participants to learn about the latest of immuno-oncology. Tumor Models Summit serves as the only gathering of the most influential decision makers from scientific leaders of pharma and biotech to discuss about the latest innovations in assessing anti-tumor activity and safety of immunotherapy programs.
This event is a tremendously powerful platform to promote and further develop the industry. The conference program is designed to bring peer to peer networking and collaboration. This Summit will be focusing on optimization of preclinical strategies to accelerate the understanding of your drug candidates by making faster strategic decisions.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the “Tumor Models Summit” scheduled on November 9 – 10, 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic. It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Prague this November!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Latest developments in re-clinical to clinical translation
- Tumor Models for Cancer Immunology-therapy
- Enhancing immune response
- Trends of In vivo pharmacology models in Oncology
- Comparison of treatment efficacious across different models
Who Should Attend?
CEO’s, VP’s, Directors, Chiefs, Team Leaders, Drug developers, Academics, Reseachers, Developers, Professors, CRO’s, Scientists, Associates and Medical Doctors of:
- Medical Oncology
- Drug Discovery & Translational Research Oncology Research Unit
- Clinical Translational Oncology Hematology-Oncology
- Pharmacology and Bioanalytics
- Surgical Oncology
- Oncologic Pathology
- Anatomy and Cell Biology
From the industries including:
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Academic and government research institutes