The latest market development trends in the automotive diagnostic systems, global standards, innovation challenges & expectations
- July 11 - 12, 2019. Vienna, Austria
- Event Venue TBA
This innovative B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest trends in the Automotive Diagnostic Systems industry. It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
• How does connectivity impact diagnosis?
• Which approaches could be successful to analyze big data?
• Are there innovative shared business models?
• What are the impacts of automated driving?
• Diagnosis of the next generation
Infotainment and Connectivity Developer (Android & C++ & IOT), Volvo Group
Head Competence Center EI & Analytics, KPIT
Managing Director, Moove Connected Mobility
Product Engineering, Team leader for Diagnostic System and Software, Wabco
Mechanical engineer, Automotive Diagnosis, BMW of Sudbury
Expert Engineer, Scania
Ionut Flavius Luncan
Diagnostic Engineer, AVL
Axel Joachim Maschka
Non Executive Director, Leclanché SA, Valeo
OBD Calibration Engineer, AKKA Consultant, Maserati
Start- up Management team
Heads of Innovation Teams
Data Science Experts