On behalf of Curtis & Wyss Group, It is a pleasure to extend an invitation to attend our Pharmaceutical Water Process Summit, scheduled for September 6th - 7th, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
This Summit was designed for to engineers, production, and QA/QC staff, responsible for design, validation, and operation of pharmaceutical water systems as well as system suppliers and design engineers. Waters are sufficiently defined, a large number of questions remain unanswered as regards to the technical implementation of these bodies of regulations in GMP-conform water systems.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- How to meet the pharmacopoeial requirements
- How to find the critical design aspects of a water system
- How to generate pharmaceutical water and steam in the desired quality
- How commissioning and qualification is done today
- How microbial validation and control is achieved
- How the systems are maintained in a controlled status during its life cycle
- Overview of different water treatment technologies and their suitability for pharmaceutical applications
- PW and HPW generation with membrane processes (RO/EDI)
- WFI generation with distillation
- Pure Steam Generation