Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the R&D Detergents and Cleaning Products Summit scheduled for September 26-27, 2018 in Prague.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Prague upcoming September!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Trends and drivers in the household care market: consumer trends and innovative product launches
- R&D challenges in encapsulation of actives and fragrances
- R&D innovations for disinfectants and detergents
- Global trends in home hygiene: future hygiene requirements and product developments
- Exploring technical aspects of product formulation
- Efficacy testing for disinfectants and detergents
- Novel research into self-cleaning surfaces
- Trends and innovation: developments in selected raw materials and ingredients
Who should attend:
CEO, Vice-Presidents, Directors, Chief Research Officers, Managers of:
- Research & Development
- Application Technology
- Quality Assurance
- Material Inspection
From Industries including:
- Detergents and cleaning products manufacturers
- Raw materials producers and suppliers
- Household appliance and hardware manufacturers
- Testing Laboratories