The Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the “Research Facility Design and Development Summit” scheduled on September 26th - 27th, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
This premier B2B event. will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the detergent industry and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege for us to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you to the Summit in Prague, Czech Republic upcoming September!
About Us: Curtis & Wyss offers business facilitation platforms for clients who want to develop in growth markets. We conduct exhaustive research, match buyers and sellers, then produce high profile events, all with a strategic focus on facilitating deals - all in the right place and at the right time.
We work in six key sectors, leveraging our expertise to create deal flow, foster networking, and train leaders. Our global team works to meet your needs, tailoring our diverse service base to keep you at the forefront of the latest market and industry trends.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Fundamental concepts for the planning state-of-the-art science facilities
- New trends in designing, planning, and adaptation of research facilities
- Space utilization optimization
- Strategies to improve sustainability and reduce energy use
- Cost saving opportunities
- Facility management challenges and ways to overcome them
- Retrofitting facilities to maximize research potential
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Vice-presidents, Director, chief research officers, managers including:
- Facility Management
- Infrastructure and Projects
- Research Facilities
- Research & Development
From Industries including
- Scientific Research Institutions
- University and College teaching facility
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
- Nanotechnology research