Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Global Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine Summit scheduled for February 1-2, 2018 in Prague.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Prague upcoming February!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Recent developments in pre-clinical and clinical trials of stem cell therapy
- The latest innovative tools in stem cell research, such as Machine Learning, CRISPR, and 3D printing
- Regenerative medicine and tissue engineering
- Stem cell reprogramming
- Stem cells for drug discovery & disease modeling
- Regulatory challenges in cell therapy
Who should attend:
CEOs, CMOs, Vice-Presidents, Directors, Professors of:
- Translational Medicine
- Clinical, Medical and Regulatory Affairs
- Cell Biology
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology
- Stem Cell & Neurofacilitation Research
- Stem Cell Therapeutics and Imaging
- Cell Therapy
- Regenerative Medicine
- Comprehensive Cell Solutions
- Tissue Engineering
From Industries/Sectors including:
- Think Tanks
- Medical Practice