Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Automotive Diagnostics systems Summit scheduled for February 26– 27, 2018 in Detroit, Michigan USA.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Detroit upcoming February!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Global market overview
- The future of automotive software engineering and its implications on diagnostic systems
- Security concept for automotive systems
- New approach to automatic allocation of system safety requirements
- Prioritizing cybersecurity and mitigating potential risks from cyber/auto development
- What functions do OBD will include in the future?
- How to choose the correct ODX and OTX tool?
- Continuous change in the technology era of standards ISO 26262 relevancy
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs, Managers and Heads of:
- Corporate Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Strategic Partnerships
- Research Leaders
- Research Associates
- Principal Research Engineers
- Systems Architecture Development
- Applications Engineering
- Controls Engineering
- Diagnostic Software
- Connected Vehicle
- Marketing, Sales and Business Development
- Industry Analysts
- Technical Experts
- Purchasing Managers
From the industries including: