Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Corporate Compliance & Transparency in Pharma Summit scheduled on February 26-27, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
This premier event will bring together experts from all levels of Corporate Compliance in Pharma to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry as well as academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on transparency and ethics, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops. The summit is designed for senior level attendees from world-leading innovation, research, pharmaceutical industries, and related businesses. This is an opportunity for leads to discuss progress and share insight on strategies. Our Summit will also offer a unique opportunity for each one to understand the challenges at stake and to forge one’s conviction on the path to building sustainable growth of the industry.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Prague upcoming February!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- New approaches & trends shaping compliance and its role
- DOs and DON’Ts in an ethical organization
- Best practices in dealing with new EU data protection rules
- Solutions for utilizing data analysis for business purposes and greater compliance
- Expectations & interpretation of new anti-bribery ISO standards
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Site Management Organizations
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Management Companies
- Wholesale, Retail, Mail Order and Internet Pharmacies
- Health Care Regulators and Policy Makers
- Pharmaceutical and Health Care Executives and Board Members
- Regulatory and Compliance Professionals
- Medical Directors
- Food and Drug Law Attorneys
- Health Care Attorneys and In-house Counsel
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Ethics Officers and Corporate Social Responsibility Personnel
- Pharmaceutical Consultants
- Investment Bankers
- Venture Capitalists
- Health Services Researchers and Academics
- Promotion Signatories/Approvers
- Risk Management Personnel