Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the VR/AR Summit scheduled for March 5-6, 2018 in Berlin.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin upcoming March!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
The two-day conference program will feature some of the leading thinkers and innovators from the worlds of AR/VR.
- Connect with the most innovative minds in the industry
- Learn how to overcome challenges and how to invest in future technologies
- AR and VR can bring a long run success
- AR is slowly integrating into health care, tourism and mobility systems
- Could AR support your brand strategy?
- AR and VR enhancing customer experiences
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs, Managers, and Heads of:
- Medical IT
- Automotive designers
- Industry Leaders
- Data Engineers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Clinical Research/Development
- Clinical Operations
- Marketing and media managers
- Medical Affairs
- Strategic Partnerships
- Technology Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Innovation Excellence
- Knowledge Management
- Real estate professionals
- Senior HR managers
- Project Controlling
- Project Management
From the industries including:
- Marketing and advertising
- Recruiting, talent management and HR
- Manufacturing and Logistics
- Healthcare and medicine
- Journalism and media dissemination
- Film and entertainment
- Construction and real estate
- Space exploration