2nd Annual Modular Construction and Prefabrication Summit, scheduled on May 3-4th, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The summit was designed for senior level attendees from leading companies, from the Construction, BIM, Smart Home, Infrastructure, Material Suppliers, Prefabrication and many, many more, giving them the platform to go over leading topics and workshops pertaining to the future challenges the industry face, and new ideas for the industry to excel.
Some topics outlining the Summit include;
- Module Structure Design for Efficient Project Execution
- Market Conditions: Perspective & Understanding
- LNG Management & Economics: Shrouded Drivers of Modular LNG Construction
- Innovation in modularized approaches
- Digitization and Global Connectivity
- The future of BIM; from cities to industry
- Building – Strategy for BIM standards
- Project Ecosystem to Pinpoint Stress Factors and Potential Failures
- Strategic risk and quality management
- Customization versus Over-design
- Smart Homes and Prefabrication
- 3d Printing - Disruptive for construction?
Who Should Attend?
CXO, VP, Director, Heads of
- Building Managment
- Transportation Engineering
- Product Engineering
- Product Innovation
- Product Development
- Commercial Development
- Modularisation Expert
- Market Manager
- Knowledge Management
- Portfolio Management
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Project Coordination