The Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors summit will enable you to upgrade your clinical performance of your immuno-oncology pipeline. Based on input from industry leaders, this forum is centered around accelerating the continious progress in this field.
Mainly, the meeting will provde help in the validation life cycle of the novel pathways, discover clinically predictive biomarkers and optimize clinical strategy within the frames of the current market conditions. Get an opportunity to propell your own research further by meeting and engaging with the industry experts in the field of ICI.
Join us at Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors summit to access the pull of valuable experiences and hallmarks within ICIs.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Differentiate yourself from the competition by exploring novel checkpoint pathways
- Learn about the new discoveries and validation of Immune Checkpoint Pathways
- Maximize patient response through identifying and validating clinically predictive biomarkers
- Investigate immune competent models so you can effectively
- translate into the clinic
- Maximize patient response by learning how to effectively identify the relevant biomarkers to maximize the predicting capabilities of response to checkpoint inhibitors
- Collect insights on managing and preventing adverse effects in conventional and novel checkpoint immunotherapy
- Learn how to capitalize on the current and future opportunities offered by the Checkpoint Inhibitor Cancer Treatment market.
- Learn how to overcome legal barriers by aligning their criteria with challenges involved in the clinical development of immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs, Scientists, CCO’s, Professors; COO’s, SVP’s, Principles Managers and Heads of:
- Research and Development
- Translational Immuno- Oncology
- Translational Science
- Cancer Immunobiology
- Discovery & Diagnostics
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Clinical Science
- Scientific Operations
- New Technologies
- Strategic Development
- External Supply
- Partnerships and Allieances
- Tumor Pharmacology
- Experimental Therapeutics
- Surgical Oncology Research
- Global Medical Affairs
- Clinical Development
- Pathology and Medicine
- Regulatory Affairs
From the industries including:
- Medical Research
- Equipment Provider?