By joining this summit of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about the current issues on Dairy Innovation. This premier event is a huge opportunity for dairy manufacturers and related industries to discuss progress and learn about consumer trends in the dairy world. Dairy Innovation Summit serves as the only gathering of the most influential dairy makers to discuss about the latest innovations and share insights on strategies to maximize production efficiency.
This event is a tremendously powerful platform to promote and further develop the industry. The conference program is designed to bring peer to peer networking and collaboration. This Summit will be focusing on optimization of management, production, packaging, food safety regulations and consumer satisfaction.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the “Dairy Innovation Summit” scheduled on November 16 – 17, 2017 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Amsterdam this November!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Learn the latest trends in consumer preference
- Discuss new ways to rebrand dairy, formulations, packaging, processing, marketing
- Healthier alternatives of flavorings and sugar
- GMP, WPI and colostrum to boost quality and quantity
- New technology and innovation in controlling food safety
- Ideas to increase dairy consumer moments
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs, GM, Managers and Heads of:
- Product Research and Development
- Brand Management
- Category Management
- Technical Management
- Product Marketing
- Food Technology
From the industries including:
- Food Processing
- Packaging Manufacturers
- Food and Beverages
- Transport and Logistics
- FMCG Trade Marketing