Insight on strategies and opportunities involved in transforming glass industry
- September 5 - 6, 2019. Vienna, Austria
- Event Venue TBA
Glassmakers who want to compete in the new global marketplace of the future will need to cut their costs by developing more efficient ways to produce, process, and deliver their glass to customers around the world. During our Industrial Glass Summit experts and leaders will get together to discuss the advancements, opportunities and the barriers in improving the industry. The conference will also provide insight on strategies and opportunities involved in transforming glass industry and will cover areas including big data, IoT, cloud storage, cyber security in bringing such a shift.
• Application of three different technologies for the production of glass products on one glass furnace
• Architectural Glass: New Business Models in a B2B perspective
• Future Sustainable Growth will come from Fiber Glass
• Innovative glass technologies transforming the driving experience
• Collecting and recycling of flat glass - a step forward to a Circular Economy
Interim Head Practice Mobility, DB
Katarzyna Regina Chuda
Deputy Head of Functional Glazing Dep. & Board Member, Saint-Gobain Glass
Industrialization Manager, AGC Automotive Europe
Vice-President Innovation, Owens Corning
Regulatory Marketing Manager, NSG Pilkington
Float Operations Excellence Europe, Guardian Industries Corp.
European Antibacterial Glass Manager, AGC
Secretary General, Flat Glass division, Bouwend Nederland
Project Manager, Steklarna Hrastnik
Business Development, Manager Glass Production, CelSian Glass & Solar B.V.
Technical Director, Cerinnov
Research & Development
Heads of Strategy and Technology
Academics, R&D professionals, industry experts