The Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Annual Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain summit scheduled on March 15th-16th 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic. This Significant summit will bring together experts from all levels of Automotive OEMs, their service providers, technology companies, logistics, and supply chain operators to transfer the maximum knowledge and elaborate on the cure theme and future of automotive logistics and supply chain industry, there will be a networking sections and delegates will enjoy an excellent mix case studies, interactive panel discussions as they discussed the importance of automotive logistics.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Prague, Czech Republic upcoming March.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Retrieving back on track-how supply chains will need to support recovery in the automotive market.
- Acting today for tomorrow – ensuring the industry will survive and prosper.
- The New Generation Customer-Centric Supply Chains
- Thinking About The Future: What Will Happen In 2025 In The Logistics And Supply Chain Industry
- Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Brain Trust
- Ensuring the quality and timely delivery is vital parts logistics and supply chain.
Why should you be there?
Networking opportunities with VPs, Directors, and Managers of Automotive, Shippers&Cargo Companies, logistics service providers, small businesses, and potential importers and exporters and distributors there’s something for everyone at the 2018 Prague Automotive Logistics and supply chains Summit.
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs, Managers, and Heads of Analyst
- Customer Service Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Inventory Control Manager
- Logistics Engineer
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics Services Salesperson
- Logistics Software Manager
- Materials Manager
- Production Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Systems Support Manager (MIS)
- Transportation Manager
- Vendor Managed Inventory Coordinator
- Warehouse Operations Manager
From the Industries
- Automotive industries
- Shippers & Cargo Companies
- logistics service providers
- small businesses
- importers, exporters, and distributors
- Automotive OEMs