The Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Annual Emission Control in Non-Road Machinery summit scheduled on April 26th-27th, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.This summit brings together industry leaders and experts from all levels of non-road mobile machinery industries to Exchange professional views and Elaborate on the future of emission control and legislators regulators in the industry. It is an opportunity to hear the latest insight, technology testing advancement new skills and trends in the field. Also, delegates will enjoy an excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking, and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit as our guest speaker. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Prague, Czech Republic upcoming March!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- CO2 and Sustainability
- OEM perspective on meeting Stage V
- Optimized NOX Reduction Technology for Wide Operation Non-Road Challenges
- AdBlue and Engine Malfunction
- Combined level+quality+temperature sensor
- Adoption of main and supplementing legislation in 2017
Why should you be there?
Networking opportunities with VPs, Directors, and Managers of Non-road Machinery Industries, OEM Companies, Machinery software Companies and service providers, small businesses, and potential importers and exporters and distributors, there’s something for everyone at the 2018 Prague Emission Control For Non-Road Machinery Summit.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors, VPs, Managers
- Head of Department
- Senior Managment
- Business Development
- Senior Engineers
- Senior Researchers
- Regulatory Analyst
- Project Director/Managers
- Non-road mobile machinery
- Heavy & Civil Engineering Construction Industry
- Automotive Industries
- Marine vessels
- Natural gas vehicles
- Passenger cars
- Heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Generating sets
- Equipment with SI engines
- Inland waterway vessels