Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to Animal Biotechnology Summit on October 23 – 24, 2017 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
• Sustainability in animal production
• Farm animal health and welfare
• Food safety, quality and security
• Vector-borne diseases
• Emerging infectious diseases
• Animal models of human diseases
• Environmental disruptions and health
• Regulatory issues
• Trade impacts
• Public acceptance
• Incentives for new product?development
Who should attend this summit?
Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Team Leaders and Managers of :
• R&D, regulatory, and international affairs
• Genetic Engineering
• Molecular Biology
From Industry including:?
Veterinary, Agricultural fields, Pharmaceutical and agricultural, biotechnology, Medical Health Care, Alternative Medicine