Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Digitalization Summit in Automotive Industry scheduled on October 26 – 27, 2017 in Barcelona, Spain
By joining this summit of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about the current issues on Digitalization in Automotive Industry. This is an opportunity for leaders from automotive, technologists, academia, marketing, and the wider service community to discuss progress and share insight on strategies. The capabilities of global networking continue to grow exponentially and user-centric digital services are evolving everywhere. New business models consistently emerge within product lifecycle costing, automotive enhancements, the digital supply chain and more. Advanced methods and technologies, innovative approaches and styling are among the engineering research scope. Don’t miss the opportunity to engage in discussions with top-level industry experts. There are going be the latest case studies.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the “Global Digitalization in Automotive Industry Summit” scheduled on October 26 – 27, 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. This premier event will enable the participants to learn about the latest developments of Digitalization in Automotive Industry. It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Barcelona upcoming October!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Integrating new Solutions into current development
- Discover new business opportunities
- Interact with influential business executives, innovators, and business leaders
- Future of Digitalization of tomorrow right now
- Case studies on Digitalization in Automotive Industry
- Advancements in automotive engineering
- Developments in Digitalization in Automotive Industry
- What new technologies mean for consumers
- Trade-offs between digitalization and marketing
- Current legislative constraints and limits
Who should attend this summit?
Who should attend? Investors, Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Team Leaders and Managers of:
- Leading motorsport companies
- Industry Leading
- Product development
- Open innovation
- Automotive design/architecture
- Performance measurement
- Innovation & Strategy
- Business Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Commercial Innovation