Transforming HR Function with Intelligent Automation, RPA and AI
- December 5 - 6, 2019. Lisbon, Portugal
- Event Venue TBA
According to EY, 65 percent of HR rules-based processes can be automated and 93 percent of HR employees’ time is spent on repetitive tasks. Adopting Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and RPA within HR will speed up processes and drastically improve efficiency.
• How to make succesful IA program and what processes should be automated?
• New advancements in HR: Robotic Process Automation, Chatbots and AI assistants
• Why companies fail to implement IA?
• Speeding up the technology adoption
• How to make succesful IA program?
- Human Resources
- HR Reporting/Systems
- Workforce Planning & Strategy
- HR Operations
- HR Strategic Planning and Development
- Talent Technology
- HR Services
- HR and Payroll Operations
- RPA CoE
- Change Management
- HRIS & HR Technology
- Human Capital Analytics
- People Analytics/Insights
- Talent Acquisition/Management
- Rewards & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Business Analytics